Thursday, August 13, 2009

From my Journal Three Years Ago part 2:

May 2, 2006 11:46 PM

I haven’t exercised again since that morning. But I think fondly of that morning. It was such a great morning and I felt so good for the rest of the day. I remember being sore and loving it.

I’m pretty sure I’ve moved past 300 pounds. This weekend I ate an entire deep dish pizza then went to a brunch buffet the next morning. I’ve had pasta for the last four meals that I’ve eaten, save a couple bowls of cereal in the mornings. I’m not feeling good about myself.

I don’t know if the hike is going to happen this summer or not. My brother is waiting to hear about a job that will mean a big move for his family. My wife and son and I are moving in July. I’m stressed about a job I haven’t started yet. The good news is that they think I’m qualified for it. The bad news is that they think I’m qualified for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment