Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Food

Today's Run:
Distance: 3 miles
Time: 00:26:43

Today's run felt really good. I listened to music instead of a podcast and I always run faster with music. But the thought of just listening to music for thirty minutes to an hour for some reason seems daunting to me. I know what's coming, I guess. With a new podcast it's something I've never heard before.

I have a problem with food. I freaking love it. I'm a very nervous eater. I don't understand moderation and people who eat slowly drive me crazy. My wife is a very slow eater. Very frustrating for someone like me. I was the same with alcohol. I didn't understand why people drank slowly and talked while they did it. To this day that doesn't make sense to me. And I'm not an anti-social person. I'm not Jackie O, but I 'm not anti-social. Booze is for getting drunk. Food is for shoveling in. Nails are for biting.

I'm day 2 off of tobacco by the way. Don't get me started.

No comments:

Post a Comment